Friday, January 6, 2012

Why I delted the 'Glitch Frusteration" post

If your wondering why I deleted that post well, here's the reasons:
1. People might think I'm jelouse
2. I actually know how to now, but my computer's to slow
So, yeah. I know you mostly kept it a secret to people wouldn't be like, "Give me your Founder's hat and I tell you how, blah blah blah," But it's already happened. Some Jammers are doing that. And some people tell me we can't tell other people because AJ will find out and fix it. Here's the thing, what's the fun if other people can't do it too? I actually hope this glitch will be banned. It's causing to much pain, scams, and mean name calling. I don't mean to sound winy, but it's true. If your trying to do this glitch here's the thing, If your computer freezes a lot, then your trying to do the impossible. Here's a hint: It has something to do with changing animals and clicking something three times. I shouldn't tell because other Jammers would be so mad at me, sorry. Anyway Jam On and eat more bacon. See ya in Jamaa.
-Hamishcat 

No comments:

Post a Comment