Sunday, January 29, 2012

Five Things To Tell Yourself When You Want To Quit

Hello, Jammers! Nothing exciting going on, so I decided to make a random post. :) This little random post is to encourage you. I don't like it when people quit- not just on AJ, but on many other things! It just makes you and everyone else sad. Of course you don't want that! Here's five things to tell yourself when you want to quit.
1."I'm strong! I wouldn't let this thing/person try to upset me!"
2. "Life is good, so is pie!"
3."At least I have a home and food, what more could you ask for?"
4."It's not the end of the world!"
5."I'm luckier then I thought, I don't need this that much, I can live without."
I hope these made your life a lot easier!
Just remember when things get tough your strong. I know you are. Go out there and make a difference!
~The one and only Hamishcat

1 comment:

  1. This is so inspiring! You have such a great attitude about life!

    ReplyDelete