Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crystal sands glitch

Yay my computer is back up! Anyway here are the steps. (With pictures!)
First stand next to the blue beach ball:
You should see two slides from there. Click the one that's circled:
 While your running towards it QUICKLY click the SAME animal your using:
Remember: Quickly! And don't switch to a new animal it lags your computer! Oh and like my bunny?
While running click the first slide:
WARMING: This will take more then once unless your lucky! Don't get frustrated so soon!
You should start running up the slide!

3 comments:

  1. Can you please post the way right now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I don't know the current Skyways glitch for Crystal sands, just the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you post a picture of where to stand to get up on the glitch? Please my user is jacg7!

    ReplyDelete