Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Offland glitches. Maybe even being fixed.

Me riding a elephant thanks to the Offland glitch!
According to Snowyclaw, the offland glitches are being fixed  and AJ HQ is working on it now. :( I'm sorry to those who loved it. I know I was one of the people who did. So many fun glitches that allowed people to do so many things you can't usually do! I mean like who rides an elephant on AJ everyday? Thanks to the Offland glitch we could do that.  There was another glitch that let us do that, but instead of having to find a path, it brought you automatically to the sky when you entered a room. I found an old picture of me having THAT glitch. It wasn't the path glitch this happened long ago when I had all my rares. Here it is:
Please do not ask what I want for my leaf necklace I don't have it anymore! DX Why AJ HQ, why? This glitch was so much fun, and yet you fix it?
"One small glitch it was,
Turned into such a big deal,
Though it was fun,
I guess it's time to be done,
Hacks and scammers did what they could,
To get rares with the secrete,
But why,
Oh why,
Does it have to go,
So much fun it was,
But it's time to let go."
That a poem that came into my head. I hope you liked it in memory of the Offland glitch. R.I.P Offland glitch.
"Goodbye Offland glitch,
The fun you caused was great,
I had so much fun, 
But now it's done,
R.I.P Offland glitch!" 
Another poem that came into my head. I know I'm making such a big deal over this one little glitch,  but it's sad to see it's going. Enjoy it while it's still here.

4 comments: