Thursday, March 29, 2012

Disc Toss, Sarepia Journey Book, contest winners, and Horse Party

Appondale is probably the easiest way to get to the Disc Toss.
You must have a puppy, and if you don't it will say this.
Now, you can play the journey book in Sarepia forest.
As for the contest winners, well, I didn't forget them!
You can see them at Jamaa Central too.
And lastly, there's a horse party for horses only.
That's the last of 'em! Don't forget to look at the become an author form that I posted yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Ya, I know, but NOT helpful.

    Could you actually TELL US ABOUT THE NEW STUFF?

    I mean, like, ya know, but WE need to actually KNOW about WHERE WE CAN FIND the Sarepia Forest Journey Book stuff and the Easter Eggs?

    I don't mean to be rude or anything,

    D0lphin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, sure I could. And I probably should, but not everyone has all the time in the world. I go to school 8 hours a day, which doesn't leave time for much blogging. BUT I am getting authors to help, and I understand your comment.

      Delete
    2. I agree with hamishcat

      Delete