Sunday, January 29, 2012

Warrior Cat Spoilers/Rumors(NON AJ RELATED)

OK, so I was dying so figure out what happens in The Last Hope. (Un released.) If you haven't read warriors yet and your going to you might not want to read this. I have some spoilers and some rumors. I'll start with rumors. I'll talk a little bit about each one after it's stated.
RUMORS FOR OMEN OF THE STARS
1.Firestar is going to die In The Last Hope 
Ok, this left me dumbfounded. I don't want Firestar to die! Think about it, he's been in the books sense the very first one EVER!
2. Brambleclaw is not going to be leader, Lionblaze will.
 Firestar wouldn't change his loyal deputy. Brambleclaw was like Firestar in some ways. That must mean Brambleclaw is going to die. Firestar would most likely chose Graystripe to be deputy, because he was most experience after Brambleclaw, but then again if Lionblaze becomes leader is means Graystripe will die also. Firestar wouldn't chose Dustpelt or Thornclaw, they're to battle hungry.
3.Lionblaze will have a mate
I think Cinderheart and Lionblaze go together perfectly. If anyone Cinderheart.
4. Sandstorm will die
Sandstorm AND Firestar? Sandstorm was awesome I'll tell you that.
SPOILERS (PROVED AND TRUE)
1. Tigerpaw's warrior name will be Tigerheart
2.Tigerheart is training in the Dark Forest 
3.Hollyleaf is the forgotten warrior
4.Flametail dies in Night Whispers 
Poor Flametail! He drowns and Jayfeather tries to save him, but Rock shows up and tells Jay it is Flametail's time to die not his.
5.Leopardstar dies and Mistyfoot becomes leader in Fading Echos
I think her deputy becomes Reedwhisker, but I'm not positive.
So many deaths. I'm on Sign Of The Moon right now, I'm so close to the end of the series!
   

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2012

    i want to know where to or how to get the books to read them?

    ReplyDelete