Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vampire mask and 140 posts

I've seen posts on other blogs about a vampire mask glitch. When you put it on your elephant it turns the color of the beta vampire mask. Take a look:
When you go back it turns normal color though. Anyway now we have 140 posts! Well, now 141. I was going to have a party for 100 posts, but that's why over. >.< The holidays are WAY to busy and there's all ready lots of blogger parties going on. I know I don't have a lot of followers, but last party turned out to be a hit. (It was probably just my friend's friends and not any people who actually view my blog.) But we might as well try it again. Not till January though. There's a new poll too so feel free to check that out. I'm thinking on making a  poll on what kind of party I should do- oh and updates come out tomorrow!  Horses are most likely to come to Jamaa! The Page Of Phantoms has been updated. Now you can learn about the Winter Phantom and about the Wizard Bunny's cat 'WaterBerry'! Happy Jamaalidays! (Sorry I was spelling it wrong before! ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment