Thursday, December 1, 2011

New holiday stuff is here!!!

It's here!!!!! And a loading error -.-







The monthly gift is a ginger bread house! Hurray!
As you can see with me I also have a reindeer. His name is BlueDeer! =P 




                               New items! That's a pretty epic Christmas tree! Wait there's more! Gum drop? Great way to make your finishing touches to your ginger bread den!










Now there's a mysterious looking door!  Wander whats in side. . .let's take a look shall we?
Wow very...impressive! Good job AJ HQ! Let's take a look at the shop.

Wow very expensive! Could the royal garden be a den???? The only way to find out is to by one! I'm not sure if I'm ready to do that yet. . . Let's look around some more!

New clothes! I'm going to buy every color bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's explore the deep ocean! Not bad. . .Let's try Kani cove now!

Cool looking snowman! Let's try den music next.
I'm sure any coral canyon lover will love this music! What do we have here? New stuff in the cocoa hut!

  New card!
I think that's all! I wish you a very merry Jamaaholiday!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 24, 2014

    Do you know where to get the Fruit Bowl? Told it was in Jam Mart Furniture, but its not. It is month of May, FWI. Please Help!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete