Friday, December 16, 2011

Update (late)

Sorry this is kind of late, but here are the new updates:  
As you can see the wings from Best Dressed came out.
Reindeer antlers and hat and beard at the Jamaa clothing. This is the first daily gift a got: It's called the "Snowflake rug" Today I got 200 gems, but I didn't bother to post that.


New items:


There's also new party places set up by AJ HQ! 


Maybe I can make it to the Play Wild Party! I'll take some pics too!


New items in the ocean too.
In Apondale store: The lit tree collection!



Horses are coming so Jamaa! And it looks like they have many patterns so you can be a zebra, moose ect!

Then there's the new pet customizing!Customize your pet from only 300 gems!
Any thing I'm missing? Comment and tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment