Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Out of rares

I'm out of rares! I used to have all these good rares until I traded half my rares for a Founder's Hat and I got this trade: My Founder's Hat for Antlers. I had NO idea Antlers were in stores... And I clicked Yes. When I saw the Cocoa Hut with the item "Antlers" I was horrified! >.< Half those rares gone for nothing. Great. Just great.
I'm basically looking for a miracle. I have a few rares on my trade list. If your willing to trade anything rare for one. I'd be happy to trade. Just say your user name and what your willing to trade and what item you want!
Example:
User Name: Hamishcat 
Want's: Hat and Curly Wig
Will trade: Heart locket
Here's my trade list:
I've also got all the Halloween clothing except some ocean stuff. So if you'll trade something rare for that please do! Meanwhile I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! DX

No comments:

Post a Comment