Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finally an update post from lazy me. . .

Sorry about the slow posting. .-. But anyway, here it is!
 A new format? Which one do you like better? The old or new Jamaa Journal? I like this one-it's more organized and easier to find the things you looking for.
There a new game called "Ducky Dash". It's found in Coral Canyons.
 And there's a new party called "The Atlantis Party. . ."
A new Jam-O-Gram is available too in honor of the new bunnies!
It's animated too. :P
I know-I haven't posted in FOREVER! I'm going to try to post more often now-I still do blogging, but it's mostly on different topics though.^^ I'm having a Party soon-Nomday! I'll post the schedule soon, until then have fun on the new updates!

2 comments:

  1. you are a very busy blogger!! which blog is your favorite to write on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now that Octo has deleted her blog, I've got to say it's my Warriors Blog and GreatShot's Warrior blog as my favorite.

    ReplyDelete