Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Diamond Phantom and Clearance

In Epic Wonders you can get a Diamond Phantom for 7500 gems.
Wow, expensive. 030
Here's a list of clearance items that will be gone tomorrow.
BUTTERFLY GLASSES(Jam Mart Clothing)
STAR GLASSES(Jam Mart Clothing)
FLOWER GLASSES(Jam Mart Clothing)
SNOWMAN(Jam Mart Furniture)
HANGING SNOWFLAKE(Jam Mart Furniture)
TEA POTS(Jam Mart Furniture)
CAT BANNER(Jam Mart Furniture)
That's all of them in Jam Mart Furniture and Jam Mart Clothing...This is really all I have time for! Hope that helped with your clearance shopping.

 

2 comments:

  1. I see your poll on the side, and I voted, "yes". It just takes some time to get used to the new interface, and also, for about a month or so, you can switch back to the old interface for a limited time.

    -GreatShot-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just changed the crappy new interface back to the old one. The reason I made that poll was because I'm having a hard time keeping up-oh, well, forget it I'll post an an update post soon. :P

      Delete