Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tagged by Tiggerkat

Tiggerkat tagged all his followers so I guess I have to do this. >W<
1.  You must re-post these rules
2. You must post 10 things about yourself
3.  You must answer the questions provided by the tagger
4.  you must make up 10 new questions for the person you tag
5  you must tag 2 people


Okay, answers...
1.  What did you wear for a costume last Halloween?
Eh..I think pikachu ;W; PIKA!

2.   What is the last great Movie you saw?
Megamind! I love that lil blue guy

3.   If you had a million dollars how many reese cups would you buy for Tiggerkat?
Ohhhh nooo That millions of dollars is going into buying a new laptop

4.   If you could do one thing ALLLLL Day, what would you do?
Read the rest of the Max Ride Series while playing computer :V

5.  If this was your last meal, what would it be?
Those good cereal bars..Yum.

6.   What do you have from your baby years that you still love?
No school!!

7.   Mountains or Beaches
BEACHES! -Rips of clothes to reveal swim suit-

8.  Will you watch the summer olympics ?
No
9.   Is it Football or Soccar that is played in the World Cup?
I dunno...

10.  Do you wear socks with your sandels?
I don't where sandels..



Now my questions.


1. Dog or cat person?
2. Reese peanut butter cups or KitKats?
3. You like lemonade, right?
4. If you were given one power, what would it be?
5. Pancakes or waffles?
6. Are these questions annoying?
7. Am I annoying?
8. Have you been tagged more then 3 times?
9. Half full or half empty?
10. What's your favorite quote?
I  tag anyone who's reading this!

1 comment: