Monday, July 2, 2012

RIM: Freedom Bands

Heya, Jammers!
GreatShot here, posting about the Rare Item Monday (RIM)! Freedom Bands are out, and they're non-member, too! Don't let anyone fool you into thinking it's really rare, because it isn't, since it's only a Rare Item Monday.
These are 750 gems, save 'em up before the Freedom Bands leave stores! They are available today only.
I put them on my rabbit, what's weird is that they sorta look like spike wristbands in my opinion.
There's no red on them, only blue and white, but it doesn't really matter. LoveLost had predicted these would come out, turns out she was definitely right.
And, when I was going to log into AJ, I noticed the home screen:
It doesn't show the "Play Now" sign completely. It cut off some of the picture, with the bottom and all.
Also, I am changing my signature - sorry that I like, just got a new one and changed it after a short time- I like the new signature better than the old one.
Have a jammin' good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment