Friday, March 16, 2012

A walk back in time

Ah, well hello there! If your here, you should be ready to prepare for the past-my past- come along now, into the time machine!
Well, it's sort of crafty looking isn't it? No matter. Just press that shiny red button. . .
KAZWAKAZAP!!
Right, this was not to long after I joined.(Sometime around April or before)
I looked somewhat like this and I met my first friend, Pineconegirl. We were best friends for about a month until she never came online again.
Soon, my wolf looked like this:

  Soon, I got membership  and added wings to my wolf. 
Now days, I thought this wolf look was to common and girly, so I changed it to my orange, yellow, and tan wolf I have today. 
KAZPOWZ
Back in present. Really, I'm not exactly sure what my exact appearances were, but these are pretty close. I miss Pineconegirl, I wonder if she still remembers AJ and me?

No comments:

Post a Comment